Good question! There are several reasons why TrueLoaded is better than your existing Ecommerce solution:
- Trueloaded is amazingly SEO friendly, page speed with Google rank goes up to 100/100
- Can hold up to 1,000,000 SKUs
- Built in ERP features: warehouse management, suppliers management, stock control, purchase orders
- Flexible to make design changes with dynamic designer tool
- Trueloaded is open source, you can host it with any ISP and have your designer make changes
- A lot of apps available for integration with: Ebay, Amazon, Sage Accounts, Xero, SAP B1, Unleashed, Mailchimp, Loqate, and many others.
- Multi-site and multi domain management available in default installation
- Multi currency and multi language with automatic detection by location
The honest answer is - it might, as with any other upgrade. HOWEVER TrueLoaded is extremely well optimised for on-site SEO and is capable of supporting current website URL structure and improve on page load speed, content presentation, various on-site SEO aspects to actually improve your SEO.
There's a very good chance that we already have it. Payment solutions - PayPal, MultiSafePay, RealEx, SagePay, WorldPay, Authorise.net, BrainTree, Klarna, and many many more. Shipping solutions - offline zone table, RoyalMail, UPS, USPS, FedEx and also many many more. Even if we don't have your payment or shipping module - we can and will create one for you - at the end of the day we are the makers of TrueLoaded!.
Yes, sure. TrueLoaded is pre-integrated with Amazon and eBay in multiple countries. TrueLoaded can list its products on Amazon and eBay, download orders, and upload status and tracking numbers back to Amazon and eBay marketplaces. Note that existing integration is done via HolbiLink, but, naturally, any similar software can connect to TrueLoaded via its API.
TrueLoaded is an open source Ecommerce platform based on YII2 framework, PHP and mySQL. You would need PHP 7.1+ to run TrueLoaded, although we always recommend the latest version for superior speed and improved security.
Certainly! We have an in-house Ecommerce Hosting department where we host TrueLoaded-based web shops of our clients, ranging from small businesses operating from their spare bedroom to multi-billion international corporations. Price is different and depends on your requirements, how busy the website is, the number of products and other aspects. It is always possible to get the latest price list here https://holbihost.co.uk/pricing/ or enquire about hosting
TrueLoaded website can be easily integrated with accounting or ERP software. First of all, it has a special Import / Export facility with automated option. Then, there's a special open API that opens access to various parts of the TrueLoaded system. Finally, we have a special piece of software called DataLink that connects with a number of most popular accounting and ERP solutions for SMEs, such as QuickBooks, Sage (Sage 50 and Sage 200), MYOB, Mamut, Xero, Exact, etc.
Upgrade your website to Trueloaded!